- an Australian lawyer's tumblelog of things (some about law, most not) that you might otherwise have missed
- email to: stumblng [dot] tumblr [at] gmail [dot] com
- the Stumblng Tumblr infers that the Tampa Bay Rays are a baseball team, but is too lazy to check
- in any event, it seems irrelevant; they’re a sporting team, that’s all that matters for present purposes
- notice that, no matter what degree of confidence their supporters have in the team’s present performance, they always have a greater degree of confidence in the team’s future performance
- as is pointed out here, whence the chart comes, “in more conventional confidence indices, consumers tend to say future conditions will be worse than present ones”
- there’s something touching about the Rays’ fans’ faith, don’t you think?